Monday, December 21, 2009

BORING UPDATE..watcha I do in today



ERM.....today lazy to type in chinese...

so need to show my broken english liao..><

early in the morning, accompany Lee mama go medical check up.......

then, went "pek gong" temple to "bai bai'....

I din't take any picture in temple.....coz I think its quite no manner....

and the temple is so familiar for miri citizens...

p/s: I saw the turtle eat kangkung today@@

It's a seldom chance to see nowadays teenagers walking in miri pasar with parents..

so this prove that i'm a good girl...>.<

I din't eat the open air well-known curry chicken rice for almost two years ....

WELL..It's price rised...now is RM4.oo  ........

but actually it really a plate of steamed chicken +char siew,pah loo pork rice.

.then "siram" it with curry ........

although it's well known...but not really tasty until u feel urself is at heaven..zzz

this one is a kuih-kuih i like..

juz sold in open air pasar..early in morning..

 a soft kuih..inside is full of red bean paste..and the skin is pandan flavour.

one only RM 0.60!..NICE NICE


oh ya...today is lee mama birthday ..

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MUM...

muaks!>.<


No comments: