Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MY MARCH



HOW TO SAY.
ME just keep turning around and get back to the original place.
I'm not like to feelin' down .
But now me is really d-o-w-n.

This month really happened a LOT of things.
Beside of the SPM result..erm.don feel like wanna mention.
NOT BAD. NOT GOOD.
I din't blame anything because I know I had put my best effort .ALthough I know I'm not hardworking enough.BUT really a bit dissapointed of my BI n MORAL..ZZZ

THE MOST ANNOYING THING is the fuckng thief..broke into my house !WTF!
AND I dont think police will help.useless.
SO now going to the taekwondo learning self-defence.

I want to LISTEN TO MY HEART. DeepLy.
I want a decision.without regret.

yaya.I know the pic din't suit my post.
JUz don wan my blog too blank, so simply find one. Forgive me la. ;D
Change my blog template frequently.because I 'm not really like it.DAMN.But I think this one still the BEST!


I know my english is suck but lazy type in chinese. ;P

No comments: