Friday, November 7, 2008

heart beating~~~

Hahaha...finally ...i found my part time job lah....
hope tat I can do it well.......
yeah....work with linko~
sure will be happpy holiday~~
at least not boring~~

erm.........today shopping whole day just want to find the whole black shirt & trousers to be uniform...
reli very tired le...
haha...........
erm...very very nervous leh!!!!


i think monday i will not go school le...
so today is the last day i go school...
my form 4 is end le...
so fast...........i m very bery happy this year!!!
i love my class this year.....
thank you everybody.......


HAppY hoLIdaY to alL my fRieNds~!!




glitter-graphics.com


p/s : yeah...finally my bM pass le...coz i got homework marks!!!hahaha....although is juz 41%...
but got pass OK lah...i m not greedy De...haha...
so.............
TeRIma KasiH cikgu amir!!
hahaha.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TERIMA KASIH LI WEI
ADA MASA BACA BLOG INI BURAGAS72.LIVE JOURNAL.COM. JGN TULIS DLM LINK OK?
amy

Liwei Lee said...

cikgu...can't leave comment there...haha...
ok.....cikgu ur blog de pic is nice....