Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bye bye Sri indahhhhhh





                Children are demon.Children are Angel.

4 months in Sri indah.

children are cute. children are horrible.

Ignore the  sad things.I just remember the cute act of those children.

Marcus that who said want to marry me, Brendan who is  a pervert.Dirty Gary.FAT GAL Janice.Pretty gal kimberly. smart chin wei.Naughty Daniel. Eric who promised to treat me sweets.Alvin whose gave me chocolate.the dancing queen bethan.the No manner Bryan.My lover cutest curtis.wen yi's brother Jia Rong.intelligent gal kha xuan.weird gal yu tong.Others others I din't mention.

ALL the beloved teachers who gave me the best 4 months in 2010.thanks for the drinks, pizza and presents.


ONE MILLION Thank you !!!


SAY GOODBYE WILL MAKE ME GROW UP & UP!

No comments: